Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Rascal
12,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What camping equipment/supplies are people bringing to Billing this weekend? I'm brining food to eat, drinks to drink, and a sleeping bag.

I'm sure if you forget something, everyone else will have 10, but if we all live on that principle we're screwed.... and I don't want my engine bay used for cooking!

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
You on about Billing as in staying at Billing the night before Trax.? Or have i missed a Billing meet.? :O (got loads to catch up on)

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
As usual my boot will be packed with stuff to cover everything :D But i do hope that Matt brings his george foreman thingy or im not eating :shame:

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
I wasnt actually going to camp but think i might do now, saves me getting up a 4 in the morning to get down there on time.

Ill bring the usual, food, drink and a disposable bbq.

Btw what times everyone arriving on the Sat?

Cheers :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Come on Alex! we've already had the food talk!!! lol

as you know im brining all me burgers, 2 party size instant bbq's! lol

strongbow, some ketchup

and now thanks you to getting me hungry after yesterdays chat, lots of doritos and lots of hot dip! lol

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
and i may be bringing a telly and lighting depending on the outcome of the poll i posted and how far from a leccy point we are.

Oh, and food and alcohol a plenty.

·
Rascal
12,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Come on Alex! we've already had the food talk!!! lol

as you know im brining all me burgers, 2 party size instant bbq's! lol

strongbow, some ketchup

and now thanks you to getting me hungry after yesterdays chat, lots of doritos and lots of hot dip! lol
I know dear, but I was checking for other things I may just have forgotten. You don't expect me to forget food do you? Not with all the conversations we have.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Just check theres none of them 'bad burgers' this time Alex :lmao:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.