Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hitting a deer on the road past Dundee I'm looking for a set of projector lights for the Omega. I'm looking around 2 - 3 weeks before I can get them fitted so I thought it best to ask now. They are for a P plate meega.

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Had you upgraded the old stylee headlights that would have been on the P reg then?

Might have a set here mate...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car was fitted with projectors when I bought it and they looked much better than the bog standard old style. I have had to fit standard ones for now but they're crap lights. So ( cheap ) projectors would be nice. Not being tight but I've already had to replace the bumper and other parts inluding wheeel arch liner as the deer hit th front then went under the car. Made a hell of a mess. :shame:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dunno what to offer to be honest and like I says I won't need them for a couple of weeks. If you 2 fellas wanna pm me with a price and take it from there. I don't watch bargain hunt fr nothin you know :cool:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still looking for a pair of these before I go looking on fleabay. If someone has spare projectors could you please PM me with a price. Thanks :Cool2:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just gonna look on fleabay for these. Keep getting let down in here. Thx anyway guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.