Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just bought a 2002 mv6 2.6... unfortuntely there isn't a manual for the car or the stereo...

does anybody here know if you can still purchase these from vauxhall and how much they are likely to cost. there is one on ebay right now but it's £10 already and it seems a bit expensive!?

any info would be greatly received!!

thanks,

ian

·
Registered
101 Posts
Right you are Mark! However, does anyone have any details of the old Radio's fitted (94-99), especially the Phillips amp in the boot?
yours is the same radio as mine so what in particular did you want to know and I will look it up in my manual
do you have the 6 disc player in the boot?

·
Registered
172 Posts
yours is the same radio as mine so what in particular did you want to know and I will look it up in my manual
do you have the 6 disc player in the boot?
In particular i'm after any information on the Phillips Amp in the boot, yeah it has the changer but i want to swap the Amp for something more meaty and could do with knowing what connection on it does what. See my post in the audio section for more info.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
101 Posts
The radiomanual says very little about the amp just gives details of what buttons to press,and how to change the cds and the cartridge. The haynes manual has all the wiring diagrams though. Are you wanting to know what each of the wires is linked to?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.