Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
Ive been using my EPC today to help find a small plastic part that holds the bar in place at the top of the door (part of the locking mechanisim) but i dont have the option to select "Carlton" on the menu, instead im selecting Omega A is that right?

It basically it looks like this.

15mm long
hole through one end with a split on the sides
"C" style clamp on the other end

I think its this part off my EPC

30 CLAMP 90120387

Heres a picture of it off the EPC http://www.thefxcenter.com/epc.jpg

Thanks

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
That would be right, as in europe the carlton was known as an Omega, great old cars, had a 2.0 cdi for years never really let me down, it was a 7 year love affair; car 1st then missess at least that's what she used to say to me!
Cheers Pete

·
www.morderstein.com
1,552 Posts
Carlton's rock!

'Specially the GSi - straight six, pretty easy to work on (no dis-pack nitemares!), biggish power, cheap as chips and RWD fun too.

Couldn't be without mine............:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
www.morderstein.com
1,552 Posts
2.6 puts out decent power - a tad under 160 bhp IIRC, so can be driven in a erm, spirited fashion. If it's catted, get rid of them! This gives you another 10 brake, easy peasy. K&N relacement panel filter will give you another 3-4, and before you know it, you can almost compete with GSi12Valves (177bhp)

Are you in need of the highlighted clip? You might still get them from VX - stuff like that is still on shelves.......or local scrappies?

Try www.totalcarlton.com for more all things Carlton, matey!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts