Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

omega 3.0ltr4 v6

920 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  mikeyh 
#1 ·
parts for sale
have the complete car breaking so let me know what your after.

check out my other thread in cars for sale has a small list of parts on there.

#12 ·
enignes running and sounding like new.
squig can vouch for that as he saw it running on friday.

would erally have liked the car to go whole as she is very solid and would be a waiste to break her.

but if it has to be it has to be.
I can and will vouch that this car (paint excepted) is mechanically and structurely fantastic... Mikeyh isn't kidding when he says its a shame to break, had I the space and spare cash I would have bought to finish the paint and have myself some serious RWD fun!

Someone thrown him the £670 he's asking (thats about the price isn't it mike?) and take the whole car... the engine sounds perfect, fired first time and purred like it should, but don't force him to break it!

Don't make me beg!

#14 ·
I can and will vouch that this car (paint excepted) is mechanically and structurely fantastic... Mikeyh isn't kidding when he says its a shame to break, had I the space and spare cash I would have bought to finish the paint and have myself some serious RWD fun!

Someone thrown him the £670 he's asking (thats about the price isn't it mike?) and take the whole car... the engine sounds perfect, fired first time and purred like it should, but don't force him to break it!

Don't make me beg!
cheers for that squig good to see you m8
hope your project goes well.

guys pulled out of buying the engine so whole cars still for sale
first one to give me £550 can take the lot(except the wheels)

thats it back on fleabay come on guys/girls someone must work in a paint shop and loking tomake abit of money or have fun?

also if getting to your garage/house then i had a price for taking my rx friom edinburgh to top of wales for £100 +vat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.