Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, Passenger Door card needs to come off and be refitted properly. Can anyone tell me where the secret screws are hidden and which bits have to be prised off to reveal them. This is the 2001 facelift.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi
believe it or not I still haven't sorted this minor problem, the door cards on the pre face lift not only looked better but they were easy to remove, there must be someone out there that has removed door cards on the facelift model.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Plym Ian & Andy many thanks for taking the time to find the video's and pictures, I never realised it was marketed as a cadilac, the car & the door cards look identical.
Now knowing where the secret screw is should make it easy. Previous owner has had the cards off and not quite located the top of the card in the trim which I know from previous Vauxhall ownership can be a bit difficult. The problem is almost unnoticeable until you get up to speed when you get an annoying buzz between the locking button and the door card. Thanks I will tackle this later today.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Andy & Ian, Pretty straightforward, I thought the card had been reassembled wrongly but I think it was just that the plastic angle that locates the top of the card had become unglued at one end. Have resin glued plastic strip back on and reassembled and its looking good. Thanks for your help.
Les

1 - 7 of 7 Posts