Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stuart002 said:
lol. looks like he hasnt found this thread yet. definately your car yeah? y would he lie i wonder?
had that cavvy for 7 years, it was me who took the photos he posted, i emailed them to him when i was selling it, the easiest sale i ever had he never even lifted the bonnet or opened the boot, he drove the car about 300 yards then said i'll take it

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Good looking Sri. No leather steering wheel though. Had you swapped that?

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Andy M said:
Odd cause i never realised they made a plastic version of that wheel

I knew about the plastic version, but as you know the sri model were fitted with a leather steering wheel from the factory. Even my 1989 mk3 had leather even though it had 4 x manual windows and sunroof, but heated, electric mirrors.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
C3MKY said:
Good looking Sri. No leather steering wheel though. Had you swapped that?
i had a momo race wheel on it just put that one on to sell it, but thats the wheel that come with it when i bought it

·
member no 88
1,736 Posts
C3MKY said:
I knew about the plastic version, but as you know the sri model were fitted with a leather steering wheel from the factory. Even my 1989 mk3 had leather even though it had 4 x manual windows and sunroof, but heated, electric mirrors.

the 3 preface lift sri's i had 1990 'h' 1991 'j' 1992 'j' never had leather rimmed wheels:shame:

·
member no 88
1,736 Posts
graham1531 said:
was it not just the gsi and cdx that had leather wheels

yep, iirc it was astra gte 16v, cav gsi and cav cdi that had leather rimmed wheels. i think all cdx had airbags so different style wheel from this:Cool2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts