Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
VxONs Turk
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its freezing cold outside, so im reserving fitting the oil pressure sender. But I would like to ask where I should feed the wire in from the oil pressure sender to the gauges? Is there a particular gap where all the looms are fed through to behind the dash?

Thanks in advanced :)

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
MoonAndStar said:
Its freezing cold outside, so im reserving fitting the oil pressure sender. But I would like to ask where I should feed the wire in from the oil pressure sender to the gauges? Is there a particular gap where all the looms are fed through to behind the dash?

Thanks in advanced :)
The original runs to the big round plug by the battery in the loom and then into the car so it's a case of finding a suitable place in the bulk head, planked hole/grommet etc...

U could feed it through where the speedo cable goes through, bit tight though.

·
VxONs Turk
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vauxmaster said:
The original runs to the big round plug by the battery in the loom and then into the car so it's a case of finding a suitable place in the bulk head, planked hole/grommet etc...

U could feed it through where the speedo cable goes through, bit tight though.
Ok mate ill try that, its going to be a bit of a b*tch though :crying_2: I want the sun to stay out so my hands don't turn purple :lmao:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts