Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
you're BARRED.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I funking loves your sig.. i hate that *****.

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,596 Posts
I'm definitely not alone with this then :lmao:

The motor-mouthed ugly scrotum-sack looks and talks like she's got her gob stuffed with cotton-wool.

She's fookin everywhere, and I'll never see the appeal.

·
Rascal
11,936 Posts
And talks in that very irritating "Made up Radio-1 speak" that supposedly sounds cool and edgy by compounding 2 words together, but people like me stopped doing years ago because it makes you sound like a crowd-following twat.

·
you're BARRED.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm definitely not alone with this then :lmao:

The motor-mouthed ugly scrotum-sack looks and talks like she's got her gob stuffed with cotton-wool.

She's fookin everywhere, and I'll never see the appeal.

the fella in my avi used to go out with her.

she messed him up something bad... she's nothing but a starfunking *****.

she's like the NME in human form... NME.. hypes good new bands to the point where you can't get a ticket to see them anymore then drops them like hot snot in favour of "the next big thing"

bowman does that with lead singers.. whats more.. you're right, she IS everywhere.. like a blonde POX.

UGH!

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,596 Posts
GHASTLY bint.

Is she supposed to be attractive or something?

·
you're BARRED.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GHASTLY bint.

Is she supposed to be attractive or something?
i dunno what he saw in her.. maybe its just down to being a good shag, apparently she looks horrific without make up. she always looked like a boy to me, she's very thin lipped isn't she?

believe it or not Gail Porter is a mate of mine, i think she is really pretty even when she lost her hair she was still lovely.

BOWMAN? UGH!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts