Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi so I took my car for mot spoke to him about it misfires and he said my bank1 sensor 2 is not working witch could be my problem but I just bought a new Delphi one plugged it in and it still says the same as before it’s just sitting at 1.24v (lean) does anyone know what my problem could be and also does anyone know where the other end plugs in (top engine) I cant trace it up witch is a pain as you can see in the chart sensor 1 works but 2 is allways the same volts
Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Pattern

·
16,456 Posts
What are you reading that data with?

·
16,456 Posts
A OBD reader it was also the same when the mot garage plugged it up bank1 sensor 2 always says lean
I sort of figured that bit out. 😅 I was asking which particular app you are using because the graphing 📊 functionality looks interesting.

·
Worn Out Member
8,599 Posts
Hi so I took my car for mot spoke to him about it misfires and he said my bank1 sensor 2 is not working witch could be my problem but I just bought a new Delphi one plugged it in and it still says the same as before it’s just sitting at 1.24v (lean) does anyone know what my problem could be and also does anyone know where the other end plugs in (top engine) I cant trace it up witch is a pain as you can see in the chart sensor 1 works but 2 is allways the same volts View attachment 100999

Maybe i'm misreading the o/p's post but I'm trying to think how a sensor that's mainly there to monitor the exhaust(post cat) would be the primary suspect for a misfire,it could be working ok and correctly reporting a lean mixture,and if you've changed it and the new one is doing the same,why do you want to know where it's plugged in ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe i'm misreading the o/p's post but I'm trying to think how a sensor that's mainly there to monitor the exhaust(post cat) would be the primary suspect for a misfire,it could be working ok and correctly reporting a lean mixture,and if you've changed it and the new one is doing the same,why do you want to know where it's plugged in ?
as I was thinking maybe there’s something wrong with the wiring as the volt on a o2 sensor is meant to go up and down and sensor 2 just stays at 1.24v running lean

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sort of figured that bit out. 😅 I was asking which particular app you are using because the graphing 📊 functionality looks interesting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts