Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Corsa C 1.2 Twinport; trying to solve a couple of issues DIY to save some money but I am no mechanic :)

Can someone direct me where to purchase the best cheap replacement parts for:
Post Cat O2 Sensor & Front N/S ABS Sensor

I have looked at the O2 Sensors online but there are so many different types I dont know what I should be buying,
any help appreciated.

·
Registered
136 Posts

O2 sensor. Make sure it looks similar to what you have currently. Yours might have a little label on it currently, see what it says, it might read 'BZ'

If you want a new one, either:

or

·
Registered
352 Posts
O2 only bosch, don’t waste money on other brands. Input vin in opel 7 zap site and get a part number for it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ABS Sensor now sorted thanks everyone.

Next project will be the Post Cat O2 Sensor; does anyone know what the correct operating voltages on a good one would be as I am monitoring Pre & Post Sensors whilst driving and they operate in different voltage ranges is this normal ?

·
Registered
136 Posts
ABS Sensor now sorted thanks everyone.

Next project will be the Post Cat O2 Sensor; does anyone know what the correct operating voltages on a good one would be as I am monitoring Pre & Post Sensors whilst driving and they operate in different voltage ranges is this normal ?
Already sent u link above for what u need. Do u have a code for one currently?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You did send me a link to purchase for which I thanked you; I cant afford to do this one until next month, but was monitoring the voltages whilst driving every day on Sensor 1 & 2, noticed 1 was usually 0.0v -0.6v and 2 was usually 0.7v-1.2v, so just asking if they should be different ranges like this or should both be the same ranges.

Thank you once more for the above information you provided.

·
Registered
136 Posts
You did send me a link to purchase for which I thanked you; I cant afford to do this one until next month, but was monitoring the voltages whilst driving every day on Sensor 1 & 2, noticed 1 was usually 0.0v -0.6v and 2 was usually 0.7v-1.2v, so just asking if they should be different ranges like this or should both be the same ranges.

Thank you once more for the above information you provided.
Test as above not what you have said

1 - 11 of 11 Posts