Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who from the NW area is planning to goto pvs this year, if you have never been it is deffo one of the shows to goto and i would be interested to see who his going from the regional area :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
is it a convoy down there mate,i may well be intrested as i have not been to any meet's yet it's about time i got my ass in gear,just the working weekend's that get's in the way

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is it a convoy down there mate,i may well be intrested as i have not been to any meet's yet it's about time i got my ass in gear,just the working weekend's that get's in the way
if there is interest in a convoy down to PVS then yes i will arrange a convoy, i normaly go down the a50 then m1, but i know it might be easier for you lot in manc/liverpool and that sort of area to go down the m6, so i will put up a thread nearer the time with possible meeting points along the way.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
There's a sticky in com central about VxON upcoming events, there's also a sticky in the members gallery with all of 2009's events.

It's Sunday 7th June :up:

Well played Andy... good to see some people trying to drum up the enthusiasm.

EDIT: Pipped to the post by lightning Jet Set

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's a sticky in com central about VxON upcoming events, there's also a sticky in the members gallery with all of 2009's events.

It's Sunday 7th June :up:

Well played Andy... good to see some people trying to drum up the enthusiasm.

EDIT: Pipped to the post by lightning Jet Set
i just think its about time we had a good turn out at PVS/BILLING as we have a good stand space and its just a waste with only a few cars there

·
Registered
231 Posts
If its thru the week im going to have to pull a sicky. We have been taken over by Australians and they are just muppets! Were not allowed a day off here and there anymore, we have to take them in week blocks! I had to go to my nans funeral last year and i had to take the day as sick, so i didnt get payed. They are really unreasonable. A lad was 1 minute late the other week and got a warning for it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
If its thru the week im going to have to pull a sicky. We have been taken over by Australians and they are just muppets! Were not allowed a day off here and there anymore, we have to take them in week blocks! I had to go to my nans funeral last year and i had to take the day as sick, so i didnt get payed. They are really unreasonable. A lad was 1 minute late the other week and got a warning for it.

Ignore that "if its thru the week" i know its on sunday. I just have no brain cells

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its a sunday

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.