1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Looks like its not been too chaved up :lmao: Look at that rear camber:eh And his feedback. As you know though Ade, photos dont tell the whole story. His description is a little short of any valuable info really.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
There are pics of that at the YOTC meet last year, it was on Black OZ Superlegerras though and didn't have the gay sticker on the bootlid.

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Matt N said:
There are pics of that at the YOTC meet last year, it was on Black OZ Superlegerras though and didn't have the gay sticker on the bootlid.

Just looked through my photos, and i dont have it. Must of missed it:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Matt N said:
I wasn't there but I've definitely seen pics of it there.
I must of missed it then as i thought i took a photo of every Cavalier there.:Cool2:

·
cavweb's alcoholic
906 Posts
the one of custom blue colour looks near enough like ford imperial blue :rolleyes: ? car in general looks ok though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
There ya go fellas!!! Good job I took me cam to YOTC!!! Was owned by a lad called Jonno from D.F.D vauxhall in Newcastle. Only sold on ebay about 3 months ago too. HERE IT IS IN ITS FORMER GLORY!!!!

DEFINETLY GONE DOWN HILL IN THIS LAST YEAR!!!!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
NOPE, when it was on ebay a few months back, the seller remved the superleggera's and put standard rims on...

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
TURBOPOWER said:
NOPE, when it was on ebay a few months back, the seller remved the superleggera's and put standard rims on...
are u sure!?! look the same although the dark colour is deceiving?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts