Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
VxON's day release patient
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

should i do it?or not? we have a set of sr wheels sat on the nova but iv been thinking of puting some new rubber(195 65 14) on them and puting them on my cav,has anyone done this or seen it done,i would just swap them and take a look but its cold out there

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,832 Posts
LOL,...........next joke!!!!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Mk2 Cavalier Commander had those wheels.

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
k1ngy said:

should i do it?or not? we have a set of sr wheels sat on the nova but iv been thinking of puting some new rubber(195 65 14) on them and puting them on my cav,has anyone done this or seen it done,i would just swap them and take a look but its cold out there
they are my wheels love piss off :lmao: :lmao:

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
If you fit them wheels to a cav, i will personally fly to Pontypridd and deliver you a flying head butt.........:lmao:

·
Premium Member
13,310 Posts
the nova wheels wernt wide enuff 'J' width. and no it look bit crap.

·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i put one on and......................... NO!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
do they fit over the brakes tho? or is that only on 16v models? in my opinion they look way too small. suite nova sr's tho if theyr decked

·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wish i never done that one now coz i had a look at my bushes while the wheel was off and their fooked so decided to have a look at the rest of the car as my mot is up soon and found loads of problems
fule filter leaking petrol(isnt that strange)
front o/s bushes got some ware
front n/s bushes fukced
bit of rust on the fule tank, nothing major but its there
so iv got a bit of work to do now

·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Leon_gsi said:
do they fit over the brakes tho? or is that only on 16v models? in my opinion they look way too small. suite nova sr's tho if theyr decked
they do but only just

·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Andy R said:
glad you decided against fitting them to ure cav....they do not look good,
i dont know what i was thinking tbh

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
Leon_gsi said:

Indeed they do fit, but they are VERY close to the calipers, before the latest upgrade the rally Nova was running 16v brakes front and rear and a spare set of wets on the SR Steels, rear's no problem, front's as I say very tight, approx 3mm clearance.:Cool2:

·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it was very close but it fitted

1 - 20 of 22 Posts