Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2006 astra 1.7cdti hatchback
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I have got the astra 1.7cdti on an 06/7 plate and for the last few months it's been playing up, for instance when it gets to about the 3000 rev range then it seems to go really slow, also the spanner light has come on aswell!!! So I removed the boost pressure solenoid/sensor and I gave it a good clean out and then replaced it, and this did seem to make it a bit better, but not for so long!!!
I've plugged in an obd2 reader thing and I got a couple of fault codes, which I cleared no problem, apart from this one: P1125!!! And I have taken a few pictures of it but I don't know how to get em on here!!
So any sort of help would be appreciated

·
15,923 Posts
Big fuse box under the bonnet.
There is a guide on here somewhere with photos.

U=Underhood
E=Electrical
C=Centre

·
Registered
Z12XE / Z19DT / B16DTH
392 Posts
it's the fusebox in the engine bay, remove it and check the pins aren't corroded

·
Registered
Z12XE / Z19DT / B16DTH
392 Posts
if fuse box OK I'd be looking at cleaning the throttle body and checking for dry solder joints. also have a read here and watch this here

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I'm gonna get on with getting it sorted out in about the next ten or fifteen minutes coz I've got a chopper bike that I'm also trying to get built aswell!!! But thankfully I'm just down to getting the exhaust pipes custom made by myself bcoz I'm wanting them to be exactly how I am wanting em!!! So I'm building a 4 into 2, and then a 2 into 1, and then it'll be a straight through pipe that will go all the way back to the silencer of the exhaust system!!! :) So I'm hoping that it's gonna sound sick, but it's also gonna look the part aswell!!! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi there everyone but I wasn't sure how to put two threads together so that they run as one thread!! So I've done a different thread called sumat like
And I'm carrying on from the last post or sumat!! Lol

·
Super Moderator
17,184 Posts
Hi there everyone but I wasn't sure how to put two threads together so that they run as one thread!! So I've done a different thread called sumat like
And I'm carrying on from the last post or sumat!! Lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So just to reiterate, does anyone know what do they mean please, that's if anyone knows!! :)
Many thanks

·
Registered
2008 Astra Twintop 1.8
472 Posts
From a quick Google it looks like P1125 is related to boost pressure, but I would suggest you need to have it read by a Vauxhall compatible diagnostic like Opcom or Tech2 because there are several P1125 codes, not sure from the info you've given which one you have.

Have a look at the following threads, might be something to try:

·
Worn Out Member
8,242 Posts
Lots of code variations (symptom bytes) for that code,does your code reader not give the complete code meaning ?
For reference there are lots of code meanings for various Vauxhalls in the Opcom section on here.

P1125 08 Throttle Actuator Feedback Circuit Malfunction
P1125 02 Throttle Actuator Feedback Signal Range/Performance
P1125 01 Throttle Actuator Feedback Signal Range/Performance
P1125 28 Throttle Actuator Feedback Circuit Malfunction
P1125 21 Throttle Actuator Feedback Signal Range/Performance
P1125 54 Throttle Actuator Feedback Powerstage High Temperature
P1125 64 Throttle Actuator Supply Voltage Low Voltage
P1125 63 Throttle Actuator Malfunction
P1125 62 Throttle Actuator Malfunction
P1125 61 Throttle Actuator Malfunction
P1125 0F Throttle Actuator Malfunction

Reactions: Fred Bassett