Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Non VX = Nissan 200sx

6K views 61 replies 19 participants last post by  addz1.8i 
#1 ·
Well got some decent pic's so thought would put them up!
Nice backdrop, altho not my usual as couldnt be botherd to go and see if coudl get in still lol ..

Spec list so far :
3" S/S catback Exhaust ,
RActive Cone Filter,
Autometer Cobalt Boost Gauge,[12/10/06]
Autogauge 2006 smoked gauges = oil pressure, oil temp , water temp [ yet to be plumbed in ] [12/10/06]
Boost Control Valve fitted - Car running 10psi in all gears [31/10/06 ]
Downpipe and Main Decat pipes added 2.5" straight through [ 15/2/07 ]
Walbro Fuel Pump [ 21/2/07 ]
Front Strut brace [ 21/2/07 ]
Colder Platinum plugs fitted [ 21/2/07 ]
Boost Turned up to 12 psi [ 21/2/07 ]
Replaced DV with modified standard re-circ [ 1/3/07 ]
Water temp sender fitted [ 8/3/07 ]
ApexPerformance Type 2 FMIC [ 8/3/07 ] [ minus boost hose .... ]
ApexPerformance S/S Hotpipe [13/3/07 ]
Boost pressure 14psi [ 13/3/07 ]
Apexi Induction kit fitted [25.4.07]
Apex Induction box [25.4.07]
Atmos DV fitted [25.4.07 ]
Powder coated bits [ 4.5.07]
Stainless Spark cover "200SX" cut out [13.05.07]
HKS SSQV [5.10.07]

Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres all around

Current parts list :
Oil filter / fuel filter service parts,
Senders and fitting units for guages,
Undamaged Manifold heatshield,

Parts yet to get :
Stage 1 upgrade,
Probably some biggers wheels for bigger brakes lol

:
Anyway here she is , more pic's will be added when get them .

See less See more
#3 ·
Something which I was thinking at Trax whilst looking at some of these and other cars like Evo's and Scoobys and the lark.

Vauxhall's are really rather crap :lmao:

Very envious dude, I want one.

Sometimes wish this was a car forum not a Vauxhall forum so we could show these cars as a group at the shows :(

#4 ·
Something which I was thinking at Trax whilst looking at some of these and other cars like Evo's and Scoobys and the lark.

Vauxhall's are really rather crap :lmao:

Very envious dude, I want one.

Sometimes wish this was a car forum not a Vauxhall forum so we could show these cars as a group at the shows :(

Am enjoying it at the moment, and thats just getting used to it!
Well i know the SXOC boys were at Trax so should have been many of them on show, in better condition and hell lot higher specced then mine , for now :lmao:

Needs a good clean inside and out, then engine bay tidying , may have an FMIC on a group buy coming soon also but who knows, only had the thing a week

#9 ·
Looks a lot of car for its money. I was looking at these too at Trax, and thought of your Mike. I couldn't help thinking, "I bet Mike starts getting into Drifting next!! :lmao:"
Have considerd it lol, need to learn the car first and obviously make sure all is working as it should! :Cool2:

#12 ·
Few more i took today :
There are Carpets but i have had them all out pretty much since having the car lol :

Rear leather seats [ cream rather then white ] :

Front seats :

Dash :

Filter :

Dirty head :

#14 ·
interior looks pretty much like a Cav interior anyway!

Nice car that, never been in one though, apparently its quite cosy, even as driver?
Well, the rears are nice and sclupted.... But if your over 3 feet tall you wont fit comfortabley lol , my niece is 10 and wasnt comfortable sat behind me!

Very nice as a Driver, everything is there, seats are very nice.

#18 ·
Edited new pics of Boost gauge above and this :
Has taken me 2 days, and they still arent functioning correctly [ need senders installed :rolleyes: ] but think they look pretty good!
Built my own triple holder, and matched it in to look standard furniture of the car.
The Gauges are Autogauge 2006 smoked series.
Oil Presure / Oil Temp / Water temp...
Original :

Gauges :

#21 ·
Seems like my first post is gone from here... I blame the issues with the forums recently :p

Well, the rears are nice and sclupted.... But if your over 3 feet tall you wont fit comfortabley lol , my niece is 10 and wasnt comfortable sat behind me!
Next time you Shakermaker are together (party possibly?) i propose we force him to try and sit in the rear seats :Cool2:

#24 ·
Yup, and if I can manage it, I win the car?

Um.. No :lmao: , you will fit in the back, just wouldnt be able to spend very long there lol... altho saying that you may not get your legs down behind my seat :think
:bust:

#26 ·
very nice car the 200sx i almost bought 1 awhile bck...good job with the dails m8 looks well smart ;) btw wot boost you running?is it around 8 bar..cos i think thats wot they run standard don't they :think
If i was running 8bar i think i would be dead;) , standard is approx 0.5bar ,
Car runs 8psi in 1st/2nd gear and should climb to around 10psi in the rest, but i think my solenoids up the sout so running 8psi in all gears, so will sort that soon!
Only running standard as above, should gain a few extra from having de-cat fitted to go with the rest of the s\s exhaust ...
Then its tyres \ brakes and on and upwards lol:lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.