Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi as the title suggests I have no power at the instrument cluster / dashboard ,every thing was fine went out noticed no fuel gauge no speedo, no Rev counter and no background lights at all
Any ideas pleaseeeeee

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi no not sorted as yet, took clocks out then took them to cartronics on Mondayto be repaired 1 hour and £150 later came back home refitted them still nothing ,went back down there Tuesday with my van they bench tested it the lights lit up put in van and nothing came home brought a new bcm £150 all lights lit up but no speedo no fuel gauge so I booked it into Vauxhall reprogrammed bcm £130 still no mileage or fuel gauge ,going back to cartronics so they can hopefully fix them properly as they seem to have lost or deleted the data from them and Vauxhall won't help due to me not having proof of mileage ........in short 500 miles £500 later still no better off

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
I did one last week same fault,the fuse for the instrument pannel had blown in the fuse box at the end of the dash.stuck new fuse in,been ok since.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
It could be the multi plug loose or fell off back of dash...does happen apparently...have you check ALL the fuses, there are some in main fuse box under a small black cover...Fred in Essex

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Fred trust me there is not a cable or fuse that's been left untouched or tested this is a complete **** but off on another 75 mile journey to take clocks back for them to replace a circuit board wish me luck .......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts