Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some post from Direct Line this morning, they are now offering no claims bonus for named drivers.:Cool2:

For once an insurance company has a good idea.

Been with DL for years now and have always been good, we do our house/contents insurance with them too.

·
15,300 Posts
Just had a quick look on their site, the terms and conditions is a approx half a meg in size to download!
Im not gonna wade through that just now :lmao:

·
6,336 Posts
:up: I'm with them now ...

This is the first year they do it ... I'm already at max NCB (5yr) and at the end of this year, my named driver can walk away and get her own insurance taking 5yrs NCB (max) with her ...

DirectLine will give her insurance on her own, right now with my 5yrsNCB as it'll be a 'linked' policy - same household etc. but she'll only be ably to carry it forward in her own right after the end of this year :up:

can't be bad?

·
15,300 Posts
Are you sure?
I thought it meant they can build up their own once they are a named driver, not take advantage of yours?!

EG.
You have a policy with them for 2 years already and then add a named driver.
Two years down the road they have 2 years NCB, and you now have 4

·
6,336 Posts
... :up: probably ... she's been named for the full period - that would make sense Dest.

·
15,300 Posts
Id also be willing to bet it starts NOW, not for people that have been on existing policies for the last few years

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was with performance Direct a Direct Line subsidery for ages, no-one could touch them for a quote no matter what car I drove. We've got a trade policy now, even better especially as we have so many cars kicking about..

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Dest said:
Just had a quick look on their site, the terms and conditions is a approx half a meg in size to download!
Im not gonna wade through that just now :lmao:
hmm, think your theory was right.:lmao: half a meg. bloody hell.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts