Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any of you ever owned/driven a Primera GT? Looking for a replacement for the Fiesta now, and as a larger car is needed, I've considered a Primera. From what I see, they look quite nice, alloys, a/c, half leather etc etc.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
0 Posts
From what i've gathered from someone i know who's owned one, theyre good cars, about 160-170bhp so no slouch, well specked and if its the one i think have a nice green/purple flip paint job, well worth a punt imo.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think I will start looking around for one. Dunc, I know the one you mean. Candy Apple Flip or something its called. Sweet colour. Probably like hens teeth trying to find one of them though.
I will have about £2500 to spend, so hopefully I can find a good one for the money.
Another alternative would be the SRI version.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,538 Posts
Malky said:
Think I will start looking around for one. Dunc, I know the one you mean. Candy Apple Flip or something its called. Sweet colour. Probably like hens teeth trying to find one of them though.
I will have about £2500 to spend, so hopefully I can find a good one for the money.
Another alternative would be the SRI version.
You'd find a very good mint low mileage GT for 2.5k
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Danboy22uk said:
You'd find a very good mint low mileage GT for 2.5k
fingers crossed. I had a scan on the Autotrader website and saw a nice silver one with 60k. Its 300 miles away from me which is a bit of a shame.

I assume that dealers wont stock these now as they are too old. You think it would be worth phoning some Nissan dealers and asking if they have any trade ins lying about?
 

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
Joined
·
5,913 Posts
Yeah good cars........I know a gay man that has one.

So i guess i will soon know two gay men that have one...........pfffffffft
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You mean you have one? Cool. Thats both us gays gonna have one. We could go on "cruises" together to some dogging car parks
 

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
Joined
·
5,913 Posts
Dogging........never been dogging before...yeah why not!


BTW,...'Nissan maindealer'...isn't he married to Winnie?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He could be married to me for all you know.

I know of a good car park up my way. You bring the lube, I'll supply the spandex................
 

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
Joined
·
5,913 Posts
Malky said:
He could be married to me for all you know.

I know of a good car park up my way. You bring the lube, I'll supply the spandex................
I'll bring the '****', you bring the 'hole'......

..........I'll be tapping you on the shoulder.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll park over the back and leave my interior light on and the window half open.
 

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
Joined
·
5,913 Posts
Malky said:
I'll park over the back and leave my interior light on and the window half open.
Great, i'll be the bloke walking towards your car with a 19 stone black man named Bubba, on a lead. Bubba has an 12 inch iron girder of a c0ck.....

...I like to watch...


...better not forget that lube...
 

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
Joined
·
5,913 Posts
Malky said:
and have a paramedic on site to stitch me back up again after.

I'll bring some parecetomol for you............perhaps i'd better make that morphine....

bubba does more bumping than grinding ......he prefer the 'thwack' noises to the 'squelchy' ones....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if he owns a chromoflair primera gt he can thwack me all he wants if he'll sell me his car
 

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
Joined
·
5,913 Posts
Malky said:
if he owns a chromoflair primera gt he can thwack me all he wants if he'll sell me his car
Sorry Bubba can't drive....Bubba can't talk....

Bubba can only thwack'.. .'thwack'... 'thwack'...'thwack'...'thwack'...'thwack'...'thwack'...

you get the idea...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anyway spam king, just get out there and find me a car. Stop chatting me up
 

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
Joined
·
5,913 Posts
Malky said:
anyway spam king, just get out there and find me a car. Stop chatting me up
Sometimes your hot and sometimes your cold.....Sometimes you say yes, and then you say no....First you tell me to stop and then you say go...

Pesky L'il spandex wearing **** tease
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top