Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Come on Nic, you can do better than that :lmao: Im still yet to add my account, but still working on it.

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Hurry up Nic, I wanna see why u think it was good!

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Nick you can do better than that, you havent told people about the journey home and why you was laughing at me :D

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:lmao: straight to the point arent you!!!!!
Ok then...

My day started when I woke up at 9:17am. I then went to pee....... etc. :D

It was a good weekend and it was good to meet all you guys again and also meet a few new people.

Saturday:
The journey up to Toddington wasn't too bad, except for the fact that I was being followed by some dodgy bloke in a silver Omega. I tried getting rid of him by driving very slowly and then speeding up, but he just wouldn't give up. Weirdo.

Saturday was lots of fun, except that Nikki wouldn't let me eat for more than an hour. The rides were a good laugh in the amusement park, and it took us about 7 hours to work out which tokens were for which ride! (Thanks Joe for those horrible vineger chips that I didn't like at all). Then we went back and spent a couple of hours taking the piss out of Trish and Sy (see Alex's photos) :lmao:

The night wasn't bad at all and I found sleeping in the car strangely comfortable. As a result I will be moving out and living in the car from now on. It is a fully furnished studio with a wall to wall carpet, a sofa and two armchairs! What more could you ask for.

Sunday was fun as well and it was good to see all kinds of cars, not just Vauxhalls like at PVS. I won't go into too many details as it's all been told by pretty much everyone by now :)

The trip home wasn't that good though, it took me more than 4 hours due to a massive jam on the M1. The clutch was giving me a headache and the car was very lumpy due to me putting the 89.9p Morrisons petrol in it. At least I managed to give Trish a couple of heartattacks by braking very, very late :lmao: And we also got to have a drink together, chat, sing and even dance - don't ask :lmao: shame about the traffic jam which was starting to get very annoying though.

And to top it all off, the same Omega bloke who followed me on Saturday was there again! I tried to get rid of him by taking some back roads through Luton and St Albans but he just wouldn't give up. I finally managed to lose him at some major roundabout just off the M25. I am deeply traumatised by all this and as a result I will be buying a Fiat Uno and going incognito for a couple of years.

I'll see you all for Trax 2009!

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Thats better Nick :Cool2: The singing and dancing did ease the boredom a fair bit didn't it? :lmao: It was great to meet you again btw

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
:lmao: See, I knew u could write more than 3 words.

Does this silver Omega diver think his steering wheel's a drumkit by any chance...? I'm sure I've seen him about...

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I forgot to add that I've won the "best cavalier LS that looks a bit like an SRi and confuses people" award. I'd post a photo but my trophy is too small.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts