Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Right my real name's Charlie, im from Cheltenham Gloucestershire.
I drive a Opel Calibra 2ltr 16v its slightly modded even do both splitter are funk'd, im 21 yrs old and live with my misses soon to be engaged.

any ways im gonna have a look round the site now,

:Cool2: :Cool2: :Cool2:

My Cally Pics

I'd appreciate any view and i mean any nice or nasty on my Cally!

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
welcome...

ecotec or XE?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No ecotec under my bonnet, prefer the older engine there's just something about the traditonal red top..

C

·
0 Posts
Hi :Cool2:
Like it other than rear windows being blacked, and rear lights being whatever they're being :bust:
If you see my calibra you'll see it's 100% standard looking though.

·
Likes this.
11,154 Posts
As above, never been a fan of blacked out rear windows when fronts are standard (although I guess with the police being tough on tints now that's the only safe way), and not keen on the rear lights (but that's just me - just don't see the point in fancy lights). Splitters suit the car though. :)

Welcome to VxON :Cool2:

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
I can't greet you personally,....but there'll be somebody along to greet you very soon.

On behalf of the VXON Arrogant Team :up: :up:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers for the comments, I aint gonna be offended by what people think its interesting to see how people react,

cheers for the welcome i so know the name dan gilballs from another forum poss astra site?? oph well my brain hurts trying to think about it!!

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
karma1984 said:
i so know the name dan gilballs from another forum poss astra site?? oph well my brain hurts trying to think about it!!
www.astra-mk2.com ;)

Welcome aboard matey!!!

I would lose the tints and rear lights BTW......................and straighten the rear number plate :Cool2:

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Welcome along mate!:Cool2: nice cally, looks well. never seen rear lights like that on a cally before!:eh i cant make up my mind about them at all. where'd you come accross them?

·
The strong silent type.
2,049 Posts
Bonjour and welcome to the forums.
No wonder your splitter is funked with a drive like that in and out of ya garage!
Looking nice though, but straighten up that rear plate.

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
karma1984 said:
i so know the name dan gilballs from another forum poss astra site?? oh well my brain hurts trying to think about it!!

We cant take him anywhere :lmao:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cheers for all your comments yeah number plate could do with being straightened get me little tool kit out tonight,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts