Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i currently have a 2004 zafira 2.0dti design, but having to many problems with it and getting a little bored of it tbh.
i was thinking of upgrading it to a diesel 1.9 cdti.
just wanted to know if there is any major difference beteen the 120ps and the 150ps in performance?
thank you

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
not driven the 120 but the 150 does the job for me! plus with the 150 you get a sport button (nice)!!.

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
why dont you get a 1.9 150 and get it remapped could get a cracking sri with xp kit, save you a fortune over vxr.

·
Registered
170 Posts
theres a thought,but can u get the leather,cruise control and 6 speed on the sri???

i had a FRAUD c-max and that was spot on,fulluy loaded apart from the leather....was a hell of a lot cheaper than the vaux variant aswell.......aint going there again tho

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
6 speed is standard on 1.9 150, rest are options. bet you could find one pretty close to perfect if you looked about.

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
for an sri about 9500-10000, courtesy of the credit crunch. i paid 13800 for mine less than a year ago with 17000 on clock.

·
Registered
170 Posts
just priced a brand new vxr and ill get change from 25k,the sri is a wee bit cheaper,but i cant have arden blue or the 18s as an option.....so,needless to say....the vxr wins,BUT,ill go for a used one with low miles.....8k 08 plates are 15k now,so the cars lost 10k in 6months

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
just priced a brand new vxr and ill get change from 25k,the sri is a wee bit cheaper,but i cant have arden blue or the 18s as an option.....so,needless to say....the vxr wins,BUT,ill go for a used one with low miles.....8k 08 plates are 15k now,so the cars lost 10k in 6months
one's loss is anothers gain!! ;) i would never buy new again you've lost 1000's the second you get handed the keys! :grrr

·
Registered
38 Posts
The 120 diesel is not very impressive. Quite similar to the 1.8 VVT petrol. I test drove both before settling on the 150.

I'd never buy new again either. I always buy 6-12 month old. Anyway, should get a cracking deal on a VXR, new or used.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.