Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here so apologies if I'm not familiar with the etiquette. So I bought a 2010 Vivaro van yesterday. When I got it home noticed a few niggles. I'm just wondering if any of them are something I can fix myself or if I'll need a mechanic (and approx prices if possible)
1. Passenger windscreen washer doesn't squit water out. Driver one works fine.

2. The key will not manually open/lock the driver's door, I have to use the buttons. It just turns and turns.

3. The back doors have quite a gap, it looks like it's not shut properly, but it is. Is that normal, or should they be flush?

4. On the windscreen wipers lever, there's a button with 3 dots on the end, I can't see anything in the manual on what it's for? Doesn't seem to do anything.

Think that's it for now. Thanks :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
1 Probably just needs cleaning out

2 Either wrong key or failed lock

3 Some are a bit variable. As long as it's shutting wouldn't worry

4 Depending on spec it cycles the centre display on the dash (where the mileage is) through trip distance, total mileage, messages and resets trio distance. Or it does nothing as those switches seem to have been fitted to some that didn't need it.

·
93 Carlton 2.0 Diamond Estate, 06 Vivaro 1.9 CDTi
1,209 Posts
1. clean the end out with a pin.
2. If it just keeps turning it's the mechanism on the back come off.
3. ???
4. If it doesn't have silver rings around the clocks it isn't going to do anything, as the black only clocks don't have the facility, the arms are all the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts