Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Back in the saddle... with a big feck off van.
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, VXON'ers of North Wales...

For better or worse, for richer or poorer, I'm having a stab at being the region RO. The first thing I need is for as many active members a possible to put themselves down on this list. I know we're pretty few and far between up here, but let's see what we can do together. I'm not going to make any big speeches, but I will ask that if any North Wales member can bring us new members (friends, colleagues etc) that I will be very grateful to them.

Anyway, on to the list -

1. JackRoadkill

·
Back in the saddle... with a big feck off van.
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry m8 Bala is not classed as North Wales it is classed as down south ie mid Wales it is not the true North Wales

Rally Corsa
According to the regions as set out by the VXON powers-that-be, the North Wales Region starts at about Llandrindod Wells. The line is drawn through the middle of Wales and everything below is South Wales Region and everything above is the North Wales Region. There's no point in splitting hairs.

EDIT: If you follow this link and scroll down (approx half the page) and click on the "Regional Map" link, it'll show you the regions.

http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/profile.php?do=editprofile

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.