Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Super Moderator
The new PSA design language is certainly bearing fruit for the new owners.
The French allowing German designers to come up with something that still looks German even though it鈥檚 a French company , smells of success.

Premium Member
Would you guys say what we used to call an astra back in the 2000 (in terms of size) is now a corsa?

Looks better from the front, the back bumper just looks really odd to me. Might look better in real life though.

Premium Member
Sometimes new shapes take time to grow on you. What I like about the new Corsa is that it looks nothing like the one it replaced. As I think the previous model was looking very tired. I'm presuming the Astra L may look a long way from the K, although I think the K looked nothing like the J it replaced either. The new Corsa looks expensive new too, even the nearly new ones seem to be holding their price. It'll be a couple of years before they drop in price within the used market. These lower side bumper reflectors seem to be the in thing now with newer models too within numerous manufacturers.
I also think black wheels go nice with the black roof, like the black trim around the windows instead of chrome. Also think the chrome vaux hatch badges would look better in black too. whilst I'm on a roll, like the exhaust tailpipe too, as a lot of manufacturers seem to be getting rid of them. Ones that you can see anyway, doing so with a lot of the Astra K's.
The new Corsa should do well for PSA/Vaux.

Likes this.
It looks nice I must admit. Nothing like the First Corsa (vauxhall Corsa, not Opel Corsa (Nova)) which probably isn't a bad thing :LOL:, but then I guess that happens to all models and some look better as they get newer, some don't.

The thing I really don't like about most new cars is they all look the bloody same.

This is the new Leon

Looks very much like the Corsa above at a quick glance.

Super Moderator
It looks nice I must admit. Nothing like the First Corsa (vauxhall Corsa, not Opel Corsa (Nova)) which probably isn't a bad thing :LOL:, but then I guess that happens to all models and some look better as they get newer, some don't.

The thing I really don't like about most new cars is they all look the bloody same.

This is the new Leon

View attachment 94356

Blame the NCAP safety regulations 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter #12

This is the new Leon

View attachment 94356

I have to agree with you here, as stated in original post, I hadn鈥檛 even seen new corsa - now I see Fiats, Seats and Hyundai that all look the same, same shape trim and colours 馃し馃徏鈥嶁檪锔

1 - 12 of 12 Posts