Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Respect mah authoritah!
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All this is the new list for the central region. I will try and update this page as much as possible. Basically heres how it goes, post up you username, real name (optional) location (town) and region. e.g VauxMad_Kris - Chris - Stourport - Worcestershire. The only reason I need your region posted is so its easier to update the list. Please keep it the same as it makes life easier to update, there will be no need to copy the list as I would like to have one list on the first page only.

Here we have the VXON map you can easily add your details on there if you wish to do so. I do not expect you to put your exact location on this map as I have not. Just a general location would be enough this will also allow us to organise meets better and conveys to the shows as I can see whos on route. please click the link below and will take you to where you need to go, its very simple to use and take only 5 minutes to set it up.
VXON User Map

Also we will try to arrange bi-montly meets over the areas, but if anyone wants to arrange a meet pease contact one of the Regional Organisers via PM with all the details and they will post it up, please do not start your own meet threads.

Derbyshire
himselfunknown - Tony - Derby - Regional Organiser
eyley - Nick - Chesterfield
Dodger007 - Robin - Bolsover Nr. Chesterfield

Herefordshire

Leicestershire
petchy08 - Dan - Leicester
C20XE inside - Chris - Loughborough
LSI - Matt - Hinckley - Club Staff
krisburton - loughborough - leicester

Linconshire
speedfreek - marcus - cranwell

Nottinghamshire
carlos - Carl - Selston - Regional Organiser
cavwebmaster - Ste..Arnold - Nottigham
moglie - dee - Nottingham
keych - Chris - Arnold
lynxlynx - Carl Sutton - Ashfield

Rutland

Shropshire
ADA-V - ade - Telford
GMad - Marc - Telford

Staffordshire
robstoke - Rob - Stoke-on-Trent
heath ciupek - Stoke-on-Trent

West Midlands
anna - Sutton Coldfield
B e n - Great Barr/Walsall
ZafAMan - Gary - Oldbury
dad1uk - Simon - Kingstanding

Worcestershire
VauxMad_Kris - Chris - Stourport - Regional Organiser

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Anna - Sutton Coldfield - West Mids

Sutton Coldfield doesn't come under any of those regions listed above - it's West Midlands.

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
ada-v - ade - telford, shropshire

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi guys

im new on here so i dont really know much about the site but im from birmingham(great barr/walsall to be precise) i also spend half my time in bromsgrove(worcester)

im up for meeting you lot and maybe you can give me ideas for my car :)

ben

·
Respect mah authoritah!
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
GMad - Marc - Telford Shropshire.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.