Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the cav with the damaged door and leaking fuel pipe yesterday, fixed it this morning and gave it a wash...what do you think?

Cav CDX, Leather Heated Seats, Air Conditioning, CDX Alloys, CD Stereo, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Dual Airbags, Tow Bar, Stainless Big Bore Exhaust, a 2000 16v, 3 months T&T and a free S reg Citreon Xsara to boot!...

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah £100...got it from WhatsTheStory...bargain I would say...will post up pics of the S reg Citreon Xsara later that came with it for free...once I have gone back and picked it up

And yes...luvvverly exhaust....if your a chavv lol

·
22,199 Posts
A Cav CDX with CDX alloys...now there's a novelty ;)

That zorst just look's ****!

Cant argue at a ton though, plus that look's like a private plate, and could be worth a few hundred on its own.

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Nice 1 Chris, i spotted this as soon as Bri put it up on here, if i were closer, i would of snapped his arm off too :lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
True, but suffixes ending in 'TG' are Cardiff registrations and the text under the plate looks to read 'Lex Vauxhall Cardiff'. Or it could just be a coincidence.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Thats a bargain mate! :)

I paid £150 for mine, needing a new box, but turned out to be a clutch. Looks very decent too! :D

·
Premium Member
13,310 Posts
damaged door??

looking good now get me a calibra for that money.

·
Registered
689 Posts
You got bargain there looks tidy to
Much tidier than mine, and i paid £50 more AND had to take it to pieces! lmao! :D

I love it though, havent had this much fun with the car in a long time...shes massively powerful and loves stamping on the go pedal! :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts