Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just back from my hols and i brought this back with me :D its a real minter with one lady owner and is totally standard and unabused! Have a few plans for it but sorting the breathing out is my priority just now got a full Milltek system in mind, Dbilas manifold - Flowmaster Induction & Dump valve. Going to leave the styling as it is apart from a set of mudflaps and irmscher grille! Any comments or opinions welcome!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah for the time being neway! Couldnt bear to part with it! Got a good deal from direct line insuring both cars so i'll use the cav for work duties etc for just now neway!

·
22,199 Posts
Very nice mate, looked into one of those myself, but wanted Black and mint...and non were about.

Never sure with wheels on those, not a fan of the standard items but struggle to find any other ones that suit them...how do you rate them?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the black & red are hard to come by! I reckon the arden blue and silver are more common and easier to find a good un! Quite like them tbh, but i would think astra sri turbo rims would suit it better! Toying with the idea of 19'' VXR Rims at the moment! Will be keeping vauxhall rims on it neway as there is some nice designs out!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow, didn't expect to see you with a mk4! That looks mint man. Why didn't you just buy Nickpavololoooloolls mint 1:eh
Plate looks good on it. Whatever you do keep it subtle!:coke:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow, didn't expect to see you with a mk4! That looks mint man. Why didn't you just buy Nickpavololoooloolls mint 1:eh
Plate looks good on it. Whatever you do keep it subtle!:coke:
I didnt expect to have a mk4 eitha but seen this and just had to have it :D plate is rather nifty gona leave it on for the now! Subtle?.. Trust me.. Im a doctor ;)

Al get a few more shots up today if the weather behaves!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.