Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,307 Posts
was gonna hoover it out and maybe wash it. but im at work maybe tommorow.
 

·
Less talk, more action
Joined
·
2,734 Posts
well... I'm just leaving to drive to Newcastle to collect a bottom end for the turbo. Then I'll be straight home to do the rear pads on the Vectra, seeing as they started grinding like a ******* last night.... then I'm gonnie start stipping the two engine blocks in readiness for tommorrow.

Gonnie be a busy day.... and I got in at 4am last night, and I'm working the night again too. Do we do it for the love of Vauxhalls'... or coz we need our heads checked....
 

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
Joined
·
28,788 Posts
Feck all.

I'm off to get petrol, lose the contents of my trailer at the tip, putting a cheque in the bank, off to Rachel's school to put some more flat-pack lockable cabinets together, over to Focus to get some black Hammerite, back home to pull the Astra out of the garage, and then lock myself in there to restore the afformentioned trailer, ready for slapping a for sale sign on it at the top of the drive tomorrow :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,771 Posts
going to be leaving soon to go and get the bits to fit electric mirrors and will doing that later probably,
another boring lazy saturday tho mainly...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,682 Posts
The Cav is getting 2 new tyres and a complete front suspension rebuild to hopefully cure at least some of the knocks and bangs and make sure it's ok for the rollers next Saturday.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
31,460 Posts
Nothing on the car today, although got loads i want to do. Have to stay in and care for my Gran whilst the rest of the family are out. Packaing several Vauxhall parts parcels while indoors, mostly UK bound, but has one for Romaina, and another for Germany too :)

When i get time, im doing 2 x oil changes, and services. Looks like next week now.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,307 Posts
oh yeah must do my oil change had bits since xmas!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
When I can be bothered to get dressed I shall be giving the Astra a scrub, its still got 400 miles worth of dirt on from its roadtrip to Scotland last weekend. :D
 

·
Up For The Craic
Joined
·
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dan Gliballs said:
Feck all.

I'm off to get petrol, lose the contents of my trailer at the tip, putting a cheque in the bank, off to Rachel's school to put some more flat-pack lockable cabinets together, over to Focus to get some black Hammerite, back home to pull the Astra out of the garage, and then lock myself in there to restore the afformentioned trailer, ready for slapping a for sale sign on it at the top of the drive tomorrow :D
There is a man with a plan :lmao:
 

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
Joined
·
28,788 Posts
Atlantean said:
There is a man with a plan :lmao:
After I've listed my sister's Frank Thomas gear on Ebay that is ;)
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
As I've found out my tomtom has a speed reading gonna see how far out my speedo is.
 

·
Vxon's car whore
Joined
·
12,318 Posts
Erm, i am gonna do feck all apart from sit here all day and relax after having a stupid week at work, drink plenty of coffee, watch tv and then possibly, just possibly, im gonna start measuring up the kitchen and MIGHT just start fitting the kitchen i have had laying about in the hall/bathroom/kitchen etc etc!
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Atlantean said:
Any excuse to lash down the road :lmao:
Well, be interesting to see how much over-read there is. Lorry is limited to 54, and tomtom sits on 54, so know it's spot on (as lorries have to be accurate for tacho, driving etc).
Just added Clint Eastwood, Ozzy Osbourne and Mr.T voices too :bananasmi
 

·
Up For The Craic
Joined
·
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CallyT said:
Well, be interesting to see how much over-read there is. Lorry is limited to 54, and tomtom sits on 54, so know it's spot on (as lorries have to be accurate for tacho, driving etc).
Just added Clint Eastwood, Ozzy Osbourne and Mr.T voices too :bananasmi
Why is it limited to 54 MPH? 56MPH/90Km/h is the norm for tachos!
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Atlantean said:
Why is it limited to 54 MPH? 56MPH/90Km/h is the norm for tachos!
All the lorries were limited to 56, but lately they seem to be coming back from workshops at 54 :cry:
They all have the tacho sticker on the window saying limited to 85km/h, which is 52, so could be worse. Really noticing it lately though, taking miles to overtake other lorries. Good thing is they're mostly old, so can turn the key back :Cool2:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,814 Posts
Today i'm doing sod all,suppose to be changing the fuel filter on the v6 as its not been done since i had it but cant be arsed so i'm going to chill out and prepare for a party i'm going to tonite with 3 guys and 11 women so should be interesting.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top