Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I just joined the group. I need to get myself opcom kit. I can see on the forum that koicarpkeeper is the man but I can't message him directly, seems to be some restrictions.
Can anyone advise how I can get in touch with him or where I can get a working kit from?
Cheers
Chris

·
17,194 Posts
Where are you based Chris, my flags of the world knowledge is not good enough to recognise it?

·
17,194 Posts
Try introducing yourself in the New Member's section, that will help unlock the PM system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi. I had a look and not sure how to do the introduce myself bit! Do I need to be on a desktop version or something?
I'm in France, please don't judge me :). This must have been automatic with the software knowing my location (big brother).

Anyway, I have a uk address to receive parcels etc. I've a zafira B 2011 1.7 diesel that I had some trouble with on a recent long road trip (to uk) and need to monitor some elements of this dreaded dpf system

·
17,194 Posts
I really should have recognised the French flag, must have missed that lesson.
I'll send you a private message.

·
Super Moderator
17,686 Posts
Hi. I had a look and not sure how to do the introduce myself bit! Do I need to be on a desktop version or something?
I'm in France, please don't judge me :). This must have been automatic with the software knowing my location (big brother).

Anyway, I have a uk address to receive parcels etc. I've a zafira B 2011 1.7 diesel that I had some trouble with on a recent long road trip (to uk) and need to monitor some elements of this dreaded dpf system

it was above were you originally posted this thread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts