Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have bought a set of Bentley alloys for my zafira which are 5x112 I've ordered 5x110 to 5x112 wheel adapters which are 20mm I'll be happy if they sit flush with the wheel arch or little hanging over.. do you think they will rub on full lock..

Alloys sizes are 235/40/19 9J

·
Registered
2008 Astra Twintop 1.8 Z18XER
729 Posts
Maybe. I have 235/40/18 tyres on my Astra Twintop and haven't yet had the tracking done since changing the top mount and it now catches on full lock. It didn't rub before but it must have been close.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Strange one that mate.. don't even know where to start haha.. I'd get the tracking done.. can't you PUT 225/40/18 on.. I'm hoping mine doesn't rub because the adaptor is 20mm so it brings it away from the suspension strut if you get me.. and then if it does catch it will be the bumper won't it?

·
Registered
2008 Astra Twintop 1.8 Z18XER
729 Posts
It's just catching the inner arch liner on the cabin side. It just needs aligning.
It's only got 235s on it because they came fitted to my second hand Pentas and they were near as makes no difference brand new.
It's having its tracking done when it goes in for its MOT next week so should be sorted after that, the garage I take it to set up race cars so they know what they are doing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts