Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day guys,
My Corsa E 1.3 CDTI , has started to cut out when I pull up to a stop at junctions, roundabouts etc., potentially dangerous if the driver behind doesn't anticipate it. Engine cuts out when the temperature is warming and a low RPMs only. when it reaches full temperature there will be no cut outs. Sometimes ECU throws an error code along with Service ESC, sometimes doesn't. Rev is dropping to zero it's like stalling the engine tries to recover but cutting out finally. then i start the car again without any issues. I am constantly getting P0401 code when the engine cuts out.

Last month i did EGR pipe and Throttle body cleaning. Couldn't reach the EGR for full cleaning as i was running out of time at that day.

3 days ago engine cut out again along with Engine Power Reduced message, and when I try to start it again it doesn't start at all. Then I put my OBD device to get DTC code this time i got P0087 Fuel Rail Pressure Low. And that one is the most dangerous for me. Because it refused to start, and i was stucked in the middle of the road.

I attached some Live Data and error codes. I don't know where to start. If anyone help me to interpret the data and diagnose the problem i appreciate.

Thank you for any information ...

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought it was solved. After 1 year all the faults come back. If someone shed light to me, I will try to solve the problems. Watched hundreds of tube video but still couldn't figure out what's wrong with the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts