Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone,

I've decided to start a thread on my workhorse!
I originally got the van from a dealer, I think it's an ex telecom van, the usual white with black bumpers, twin sliders and hideous wheels and Center caps!

Ive done a few modifications to date, mainly the colour coding, sportive front bumper with fogs, remap from 90bhp to around 130-140bhp, genuine Vauxhall wheel trims (temporary) soon replacing with RR wheels, just having new washers made up as I don't trust variable wheel bolts, new rear spoiler and new sat nav/Bluetooth stereo.

I will update regularly, I'm just wondering if there are any mods to consider or what others have done so feel free to share your vans and ideas! :)
Next is the vanguard roof rack, I have metal racking inside, unfortunately it has to be practical as I'm an electrician by trade so roof rack and racking is a must!

I really want to put recaros or vxr seats in soon as well as a new steering wheel but not sure on what fits etc!

Thanks jordon

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought the 2.0 lump was 115 bhp to start with ? The old 1.9 was 80 or 100 bhp out the factory
Hi mate, yes the sport was 115bhp but this was the detuned 90bhp 2.0 cdti, not sure why they did this but it was so sluggish especially up hills but this exceeds the sport easily, plenty of torque, enough to wheel spin in second. I think it has something to do with being an ex telecoms van.

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
how do you mean 1 at a time, you do have to insert each picture separately ive never tried more than 1 at a time
pic 1 press enter after each link make sure the curser is flashing black not blue may have to press enter a couple of times
pic2,
etc

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
go edit cut that link delete click on IMG next to your pic then the link button then paste then insert

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
For future use
1,photo bucket full size pic,
2, under share this 4 boxes at the bottom IMG click once ,
3, come onto here click chain link then paste in the box
4, then insert and then post reply

1 - 19 of 19 Posts