Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
in defence of png, just becasue we woke up at 6am, to remove our tents and get off the field before it became the bog bath it became ?

or would you be blaming us as said some one nicked our flag last year and said some one is posting this in there guilty conscious
firstly if you had read the post i made earlier i had applogised for pointing the finger at the png with no evidence,secondly i was not at pvs last year,and as atractive as im sure your flag is i can assure you i did not make a 400 mile round trip and mount a commando raid in the middle of the night just to have it :Cool2:

·
Back in the saddle... with a big feck off van.
1,972 Posts
as said mate we have been assured that it was not any of your guys. And i feel that an apoligy may be required in person to end this and help you and your members close any wounds that we may have opened pop over at billing and have a burger with us. I',m sure owen was not inteneding to slag off your members but just raising a point that one of your guys had had a moan about the geni. I am sure our members are trawing the web looking for any ref to our flag as we speak yours was just the 1st stab at finding it :Cool2:
Absolutely. See the VXON Flag thread for more grovelling.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts