Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
VxON's Nutty Woman!!
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was there for less than 24 hours:lmao:

Yesterday started good,I met up with the the North convoy then we set off for the show at 2.30pm.

On the way down the M1 we had a crash which resulted in us smashing into the back of Chris at 50mph:shame::cry:

After about 45 mins of recovering we set back off to the show and then met up with Tony at Donningon services and took a steady drive down and got to the show at 6.30pm.

Ended up parking away from the VxON lot yet again!!!

Then it rained and I was soooo cold! Didn't really pack for cold weather lol.

By this point the stress had hit me and I just burst into tears and wanted come home:(

It rained all night and some of this morning and I still wanted to come home.

Met up with the VxON lot and stayed there for a bit and went for walk round.I then went back to where I was camped and started to feel ill,then started to throw up and had a bad headache so decided there and then to come home.

Been back a couple of hours now lol,Hope they dont get the rain and thunder thats forecast for tomorrow:lmao:

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
Well I was there for less than 24 hours:lmao:

Yesterday started good,I met up with the the North convoy then we set off for the show at 2.30pm.

On the way down the M1 we had a crash which resulted in us smashing into the back of Chris at 50mph:shame::cry:

After about 45 mins of recovering we set back off to the show and then met up with Tony at Donningon services and took a steady drive down and got to the show at 6.30pm.

Ended up parking away from the VxON lot yet again!!!

Then it rained and I was soooo cold! Didn't really pack for cold weather lol.

By this point the stress had hit me and I just burst into tears and wanted come home:(

It rained all night and some of this morning and I still wanted to come home.

Met up with the VxON lot and stayed there for a bit and went for walk round.I then went back to where I was camped and started to feel ill,then started to throw up and had a bad headache so decided there and then to come home.

Been back a couple of hours now lol,Hope they dont get the rain and thunder thats forecast for tomorrow:lmao:
glad your home safe and well,

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Blimey girl, you had an eventful weekend..good to hear you got back safe.

·
member no 638
2,570 Posts
so,going to billing is out of the question then lol,i was actually trying to raise cash to go to it for the first time.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Billing is a lot more quieter than PVS:Cool2:

Should hopefully make that if my car is fixed lol

It's Jayne lol,posted in the wrong name lol

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
I probably would have given up after the smash tbh... glad everyone is ok and you got home ok,

Is there much damage? :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
I probably would have given up after the smash tbh... glad everyone is ok and you got home ok,

Is there much damage? :(
Both cars are write off's but driveable,just glad it wasn't worse lol,my neck and shoulder still hurt lol
Crash? Who was involved?

We've been getting the Rain this evening, if up there it was anything like what we have now, i don't blame you for bailing!
It wasn't anyone's fault,everybody just seemed to brake all at once and we had no way of stopping:shame:
Glad your ok Jayne!
Im off tomorrow morning think i might take my wellies!
Good plan:Cool2: It's quite muddy there lol

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
sorry to hear this, hope ya feel better tomorrow

it has always rained near or on pvs every year that i have been lol

·
VxON's Nutty Woman!!
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A few pics of both damaged cars......

This was Luke's car before the accident(The one I was in)

And this is it now.......

And this is Chris's.......

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
glad you got home in one peice,left it at around 10:00am this morning,still raing hard when we left we had a good laugh last night,anything that was flammable ended up on the bbq in an effort to keep warm,and some fecker stole the club flag from the camp site.i blame the png.they where gone as was the flag when i woke up.

the only thing that ruined it for me was the weather,the whole place was a mud bath,when i arrived and got to the camp site i thought i was going to strand the car in it,first time iv ever drifted the vectra.

il stick up the few photos i took before the camera died

1 - 20 of 42 Posts