Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks tidy :up:

That would be a terrible idea IMO. White wheels only work on white cars; so I'd go for grey or black instead, and 16 inch or less :Cool2:
thanks for that, i was only thinking off white as a seen another corsa same colour as myn n it looked ok, n didnt think black would stand out

·
VxON's Halfords Employee
488 Posts
the reason ive posted this and a picture of my corsa is this..........i want peoples help in how to do it up, such as alloys - what size and colour ( i was thinking 17" and having them white with the car being a dark colour), bodykits, etc etc

please leave your comments giving your advise. thanks
does sound like a bargain.
don't get an aftermarket body kit you will just ruin all the originality of the car.
keep it nice and clean as it is i say. maybe lower it with some nice vauxhall alloys.

A corsa GSi bodykit wouldnt be a bad thing though!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lower it 40mm nice set of 16" wheels de-badge it an get rid of that pink bump strips lol

lol pink, its red mate jus the photo makes it look pink, if it was pink trust me i'd off taken it off a long time ago. but thanks for ya advise

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
is this the same corsa as you talked about here in the (anyone help me with top speed and 0-60) thread???

"well my corsa 1.4 16v sport does 0-60 in 8.3 seconds, ive timed it, lol cuz im sad n ive had 124mph out of it down the m6"

just as well those wheel trims are secured on cause they'd do some damage if they flew of while your mean machines doing 124mph lol!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is this the same corsa as you talked about here in the (anyone help me with top speed and 0-60) thread???

"well my corsa 1.4 16v sport does 0-60 in 8.3 seconds, ive timed it, lol cuz im sad n ive had 124mph out of it down the m6"

just as well those wheel trims are secured on cause they'd do some damage if they flew of while your mean machines doing 124mph lol!!

mate u need get a life dont ya, my corsa looks standard for now untill summer when il be getting on with doin the bodywork, but soon as i had it i tweaked around with the engine (AS IM A FULLY QUALIFIED MECHANIC) so i know the quickest and cheapest ways to get a few more bhp out of an engine, a standard corsa 1.4 16v sport is 90 bhp and does 0-60 in 10.5 secs or sumthing like that, my engine aint standard no more and does 0-60 in 8.3secs and top speed of 124mph, tink i shud know u pleb as its my car if u want proof mate il get my mate video record it whilst i do and il upload it to you-tube and let u know when its on there, see whos laughing then...........i dont give a **** to what the car looks like for now, its deseiving to other boy racers, ive had **** loads of sri's n gsi's pull up beside me for a race & they werent laughin after i had em off the line if anything thing most people ask me "wot engine u running in that? n thats quick as mate n **** like that

b4 dissing my car mate how bout go n try spending a little more on an ariel on ur car not a cheap shitty £1 one from poundland

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
"if u want proof mate il get my mate video record it whilst i do and il upload it to you-tube and let u know when its on there" - stokie

i will pay you the cost of your car to see this video!! if you can achieve 124mph without a (your wheel trims blowing off), b (your engine not blowing up) c (you not soiling your shell suit) i will give you an additional £500 and throw in a free bee sting "AERIAL" (cause i know ud love one)!!! xx

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
p.s wasnt "dissing" your car, mate. was just asking a simple question!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"if u want proof mate il get my mate video record it whilst i do and il upload it to you-tube and let u know when its on there" - stokie

i will pay you the cost of your car to see this video!! if you can achieve 124mph without a (your wheel trims blowing off), b (your engine not blowing up) c (you not soiling your shell suit) i will give you an additional £500 and throw in a free bee sting "AERIAL" (cause i know ud love one)!!! xx

il get my mate record it well i do it next week and put it on you-tube n ya can see for yaself, put ya money away as i wont need it cuz nuffin will go wrong with my car...........i know its limit n know when to stop

p.s really tink i give a **** if the wheel trims did come flying off?? cuz i dont, they came with the car n will be staying till i put some alloys on it

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
i shall not rest until my eyes have viewed this spectacle, i hear its the first video in history to have been nominated "video of the year" before its even been shot. this video could turn your fortune my friend. i shall have my cheque book ready should indeed manage to pull it off. good luck but please ensure you do not jeopardies your safety in your search for ultimate fame. please make sure you have at least a simple first aid box and a fire extinguisher. if you like i could put you in contact with a st johns ambulance volunteer who would be happy to oversee the event safety. let me know, god speed.

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
124mph?! :lmao:

What 'Tweaks' have you done to the engine then? :)
just you wait - he's going to proof us "tits" all wrong by means of a video shot by his mate. u'll see!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.