Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Trax weekend started when i met up with everyone at Toddington services, from there it was a convoy of various vauxhalls off to Billing. We got there said various hello and small talk with everyone then it was the job of setting up my tent, not an easy task in what felt like a force 10 gale! I then helped Sy wash his car (reads educate on car washing!:D ) Mark decides that he is not only going to help rinse off Sy's car but also Marcs extreamly clean and shiny Astra as well! The look on Marcs face was priceless :lmao: Then i tagged along with a couple of the others to the pub, they were going for the football i was going for the vodka and the warmth! After the football finished we went on the Deal or no deal quiz game which mainly consisted of me and Matt standing around looking dumb:eh Back to the campsite where the fun of trying to cook food on the barbeque with nothing to turn the burgers over with apart from two plastic knives! Off to bed at some silly time where i found out that 5 cans of redbull mixed with vodka doesn't help you sleep! We left Billing at 6am to get to Trax, quite uneventful apart from Rob breaking down :( Marc and Nick did an excellant job of organising a small stand. I then polished my car then Matt and Sy's, i think Matt is now a Meguires tech wax convert! The rest of the day was spent wandering around watching various track action, drinking lots of redbull and asking lots of advice on my car so thanks to that advice my car will be hopefully staying around for a few more years :) It was great to meet up with everyone i already knew and to meet a few new people as well. Thanks Dave for putting my VXon stick on for me . Thanks to everyone else for a great weekend and i cant wait for the next one! Sorry no pics cause i forgot that i had my camera with me :shame:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Was good to see you again Trish, and good to hear your not scrapping your Cav. I will put the feelers out for some quotes for you to get that windscreen top sorted :)

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Nice to see you again aunty Trish!!! tell aunty Tracy she has to come next time lol.

And thanks again for helping me clean the car :p :)

·
Rascal
12,517 Posts
Hey trish!

Good seeing you again. Glaf you finally got home, I did as well! Read my thread, going up soon, for details.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was good to see you again Trish, and good to hear your not scrapping your Cav. I will put the feelers out for some quotes for you to get that windscreen top sorted :)
It was great to see you again Micky and thanks for your advice :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
thanks for the help polishing my car Trish. it's still just as shiny now! I'll be buying some of that tech wax myself!

it might not help you sleep, but at least you agreed that vodka redbull is nice!

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the help polishing my car Trish. it's still just as shiny now! I'll be buying some of that tech wax myself!

it might not help you sleep, but at least you agreed that vodka redbull is nice!
Well you have to be right about somethings some times :p Glad you were please with the shine on your car :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts