Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know I wasnt on the VXoN stand, but to be perfectly honest I wish I had been!

It was great to finally meet people Ive known on here for so long - Nick, Mat, Alex and Micky (after all that time eh Micky?!)

Wasnt all that impressed with the show tbh, if I did go again next year I probably wouldnt show with the stand I was on unless they changed their attitudes a bit.

Anyway, good to catch up with Rob again, havent seen you in a while hun, and of course Mark and Sy too, and it was nice to see Nikki again as well.

So there we go, my little piece, the rest of my thoughts just arent worth typing as they will be about 6 pages long!

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Know what you mean about Trax as a whole, i too wasn't too impressed this year, there was definitely a lot less there this year than last year. Maybe it was down to many trader thinking the weather would be a wash out and didn't bother turning up.? What stand was you on then ?

Yes Laura, was finally good to meet up with you at last, just a shame we never really got the chance to chat properly due to being busy lumping parts around :lmao: Maybe next time:)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was with SCC Micky.

They have asked for feedback of what we thought, and the night before was a big mess cos we had a hotel room reserved, but the person who had reserved a load of rooms hadnt put them into indivdual names as and when people said they would have one, just left them in her name. As such, when I arrived with the guy I was sharing with, our reserved room had been taken. I mentioned none of the committee members bothered to try and sort it, and no1 offered me to share. However, this was our fault according to the chairman! You dont mass book rooms for people, dont take the individuals name for it, then let someone else have it! Apparantly it was done as a favour!

To be honest if that was on here, I am pretty sure Marc or Dave would have done their best to make sure it all went smoothly or sort out any problems that arose.

But yes, will definately have to chat more next time Micky! Blame Rob for having a rubbish car :lmao:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Not good.!
To be honest if that was on here, I am pretty sure Marc or Dave would have done their best to make sure it all went smoothly or sort out any problems that arose.

But yes, will definately have to chat more next time Micky! Blame Rob for having a rubbish car :lmao:
Im pretty sure they would of too, they helped me out in a big way right at the last minute yesterday when i lost both my tickets, and stand pass at Northampton services. When my sister opened the passenger front door, they must of fell out onto the ground without being noticed. We got to Silverstone, only to realise we had lost them, so shot back to the services to see if they was still there (fat chance.!), they were gone. Back to Silverstone, but on route stopped to give Rob a hand as he had broke down, and Dave turned up like a knight in shining armour:lmao: He had some spare tickets:up:

·
Vxon's car whore
12,318 Posts
Have to say mickey, you are indeed a knight in shining armour!! That little thing you showed me is what i think is the problem as on the way back she cut out and i pulled plug apart, put back together again and she worked!
Good to see you again Laura, albeit fleetingly and a good account :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts