Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some more pics of my V6 which has been slightly modded although not sure if I will keep it this way yet. Am experimenting with different looks at the moment. Still have a few things to do, such as mesh the grille and put some sideskirts on once they have been sprayed.

Any comments welcome, positive or otherwise.

·
22,199 Posts
Very nice, Vectra wheel's suit it quite nicely...look's good apart from the bonnet vents, wipers and spoiler...single small exhaust doesnt look right either.

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
nice but sadly personnel taste have spoiled it with the vents/shelf on the back.

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
MadOnVaux! said:
Very nice, Vectra wheel's suit it quite nicely...look's good apart from the bonnet vents, wipers and spoiler....
Exactly what I was about to type lol! Looks a damn clean example though:Cool2:

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
looks very clean mate and the wheels really suit cavs but like the others said lose the spoiler and vents! :Cool2:

·
Plastic Fantastic
2,424 Posts
Just dont like the spoiler, Just a universal job...not good!!
Get a cav or the early "rounder" spoiler off a Vectra and Bob's your auntie!! :D

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Lose the spoiler, vents, and wipers pronto to avoid further sn1ggering ;)

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments guys, like I stated am just experimenting with different looks at the moment. Would prefer a proper cav spoiler or early veccy spoiler but they are quite hard to come by at the moment. Personally I like the vents and the wipers.

·
Plastic Fantastic
2,424 Posts
Me too, just dont like the spoiler...its just wrong
That exhausts fine too :)

·
28,788 Posts
Do the vents do anything?

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nope they are purely for show, but I quite look of them. I know its not to everyones taste but am definitely thinking about removing that spoiler and just sticking with the sri one for now.

·
28,788 Posts
cavauto1600 said:
Nope they are purely for show, but I quite look of them.
:eh :eh

Try these dude.............

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
After much deliberation and scrutinizing I have decided to remove the universal spoiler. Anyone got a nice cav or veccy one for sale?

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
cavauto1600 said:
After much deliberation and scrutinizing I have decided to remove the universal spoiler. Anyone got a nice cav or veccy one for sale?
check the for sale forum, not sure theres any in there atm,
have to also remember there will be holes now left in your boot lid that will need filling/spraying,

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rear spoiler has now been removed, wipers are being replaced this week. Part done my front grille, just need to remove the plastic slats in it. And I got an absolute bargain off ebay which is just waiting to be sprayed up. I know the spoiler won't be to everyones taste but I really like it and think it really suits the car, definitely better than the universal one I had on before.
Any comments welcome.

My part-finished grille

My new spoiler

1 - 20 of 28 Posts