Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it all started on Friday with a trip to Costco for a few burgers and some charcoal (for a few read 120 burgers 80 sausages and 30kg of charcoal), loaded the car and off i went, about 40mins round the M25 i realised i had not packed my sleeping bag so an emergency stop at St Albans finest outdoor shop and i was back on the way :lmao:

The peoples republic of Toddington was full of VxONers and a few boys and girls from Belgium, after the hellos we made our way to 'the pod'

The camp was up and the BBQ for a rather uneventfull evening learning a few new words from our Belgium friends!

Saturday dawned peeing with rain, and the loose dust on the field had turned into an ice rink!! After a few pushes and the use of the VxON 4x4 pick up we were off to our stand. The large empty field ment some sideways action from the rwd boys and me sucessfully completing a 'Scandinavian flick' :lmao:

The rain stopped and the sun sort of came out but the clunge didn't. Least the ground dried a bit! The horrible bit was we couldn't camp where we were showing so it was back across the field and a bun fight for 'our' camping area, but 20 cars on mass tends to help 'stake our claim' :lmao:

Saturday night consisted of a BBQ expertly cooked (again) by Alex, then Mark, Ayden, Alex and myself (aka Malcom Bum-Cummins, Geraldine McVinegar-Stroke, Sophie Tit-VVank and Arthur Tit-VVank) decided to hit the beer tent and look for clunge, we were joind in our philosophical discussions later by Pippa, subjects included had I sex pested Emma into going home or did she really have an ear ache and if the woman on the otherside of the tent would break after one good pump.

We went clubbing for a while and Adyen and Mark ended up face down in a tunnel. As the evening was drawing to a close we decided to pop into the VIP bar and have a chat with the locals, I personally can confirm they do 'come here often' and they are quite worried about getting skin cancer from sitting in the sun too long! Beers were a bit expensive and i ended spending £240 but meh it was worth it :Cool2:

Sunday was peeing down when we woke and the ground had turned in to a pile of shite, by 11 it cleared up but most had gone home so after a quick walk we went back to pack up camp, I decided to stay with a couple of the boys to watch some drag action, as it had turned quite nice, and left about 3pm.

Have to say the camping/ showing issues need to be sorted if it is to be a success, but i did have a great weekend it was nice to meet up with old and new faces, the laughs and piss take by far makes up for the crap weather :lmao:

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
We went clubbing for a while and Adyen and Mark ended up face down in a tunnel. As the evening was drawing to a close we decided to pop into the VIP bar and have a chat with the locals, I personally can confirm they do 'come here often' and they are quite worried about getting skin cancer from sitting in the sun too long! Beers were a bit expensive and i ended spending £240 but meh it was worth it :Cool2:

This was probably the funniest bit of the night, the tunnel pretty much broke my knee's and Mark nearly knocked me out :lmao:

The strippers were awesome, to the point where one asked if i wanted to go for a dance and i replied "fookin right i do" :lmao::lmao: and then falling down the stairs when she was done :think:lmao:

Good to see ya again Phil, cheers for fitting the radio for me, have just spent a few hours wiring the sub/amp in :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wot no clunge pics? Im not angry just disapointed ;)
The only 'proper' clunge that was on show was at about 2am Saturday, and thought it a bit rude to take a pic while she was rubbing my nose in it :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
He is gonna be loaded when it comes to billing :lmao: just gotta hope there isnt a strip club there aswell :lmao::lmao::cool:

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He is gonna be loaded when it comes to billing :lmao: just gotta hope there isnt a strip club there aswell :lmao::lmao::cool:

Surely that should be IS :lmao::lmao:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts