Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I picked up a 94 2.5td with 120,000 miles for a whopping £380. CD spec. Mint interior but a slight dent on the n/s front wing and lots of scratches. Runs like a dream and pulls like a train!!:lmao:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that's even better! A 2.5td would have been my ideal, especially having the torque......Though the fuel consumption of the 2.0 16v is not bad at all....

That's what I love, there are some genuine bargains to be had.....I'm glad I found this one as I found myself looking at the ugly but very comfortable scorpio :bust:

·
Registered
56 Posts
dejongj said:
Wow that's even better! A 2.5td would have been my ideal, especially having the torque......Though the fuel consumption of the 2.0 16v is not bad at all....

That's what I love, there are some genuine bargains to be had.....I'm glad I found this one as I found myself looking at the ugly but very comfortable scorpio :bust:
I didn't want the petrol variants as I was after cheaper motoring! (Dons his flameproof suit and runs for the hills!!! :D) I realised that it was only marginally better than the v6 on consumption but the torque figures were impressive plus if I decided to chip, (the price of a cambelt service on the V6), I would be in a different league. Plus according to my calculations I'm getting just over 43 on a run. I wasn't really in the market for a sporty car, just something smooth and quick enough as I have my potential 500 bhp baby wrapped up in cotton wool, a right sleeper!!:bananasmi

But I think I really want to say welcome and well done!!:)

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
My second Omega-£150 only needed front tyres

And my current one-£ not going to tell you all how much, as I may want to sell it on here one day! But it was very inexpensive.

Great cars for almost no money. I love em (when they're working!)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are great looking cars!

But my £300 special is becomming a bit more costly now.....Headgasket is gone...This is going to cost me....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts