Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so you all have cars and get to play with them... well i feel all left out so now have my own little projects including a Subaru Impreza 00, Subaru Impreza 02, Citroen Xsara, Ford Focus, Peugeot 206 and a Mitsubishi :p

So i thought i would have my own little thread to show the progress :D

·
Vauxhall Nut
727 Posts
hehe, not quite the same as the real thing! I must admit I like to work on things like that, but I just dont find the time :shame: (or the patience! lol :lmao: )

Keep us posted! :Cool2: x

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey claire nice to see your passion dont feel left out least you cars arent gonna keep costing you an arm and a leg keep up the good work girl:Cool2:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a scooby its ment to be blue :p I am suposed to paint and put transfers on at the end... im coming to that bit... give me chance :p

Just stuck the wing mirrors on... was a bit of a struggle considering they are 2mm by 3mm :lmao:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Danboy22uk said:
I thought you paint everything as part of preping before putting it all together :mmmm
not according to what it says here... although the instructions are vague... lets see how it goes Ive got another 5 to do so this is a practise one

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Claire said:
not according to what it says here... although the instructions are vague... lets see how it goes Ive got another 5 to do so this is a practise one
So we'll see a difference in crappy ness then when they are all finished?? :lmao:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh for gods sake at least im doing something rather than moaning about being bored... everyone always moans about teenagers being out int he streets and causing problems so im in doing something constructive and all you do is take the piss

·
Banned
14,579 Posts
I think thats the right sort of sized project Danboy needs after seeing his power steering belt escapades :lmao:

·
Banned
14,579 Posts
Claire said:
Oh for gods sake at least im doing something rather than moaning about being bored... everyone always moans about teenagers being out int he streets and causing problems so im in doing something constructive and all you do is take the piss
Calm down Claire, its only plastic!

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Claire said:
Whose moaning about teenagers, where? :lmao:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Danboy22uk said:
So we'll see a difference in crappy ness then when they are all finished?? :lmao:
No no thats not taking the piss :shame:
Look im sorry for overreacting... its not nice being on your own im just trying to do something creative to entertain myself

1 - 20 of 61 Posts