Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't be afraid it's only nuts and bolts
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car a year now and it’s changed quite a lot since owning it,thought I’d share my car and see people’s thoughts on what to do next
List of stuff I’ve done
outside
V10STA (VICSTA)misses is called Vickiy
Tints to windows and rear lights
Sunstrip
Heko’s
Doors and Boot debadged and boot strip carbon wrapped
Shorter aerial
Xp front bumper
Front eyebrows
Colour coded grill and drilled(pissed) for more airflow
Vauxhall dust caps
LED’s in fogs,sidelights,full beam,reverse,full interior ceiling and visors,rear number plate and wing indicators tinted with leds
Engine
Swirlflaps ,dpf,backbox and main cat delete
Remapped for performance,egr,dpf mapped out
Ram air filter
Samco vac pipes
Came with ids+
New disc+pads f&r
225/40/18 Bridgestone potanza x4
Inside
Full leathers with tv screens in front headrests that zip away and clip on tv on middleseat for rear
Xtrons sat nav (car has Bluetooth and phone portal)
Piano black center just got to sort stereo
Carbon wrapped steering wheel buttons door,dash,gear trim and heater control
Vibe amp and kicker sub
I’ve got auto lights/wipers going in maybe climate and gid
don’t know if to put vxr bumpers on or carry on with the xp kit
Definitely getting a better turbo and inter cooler along with pre cat delete
What do you think anyway

·
16,186 Posts
Not sure about those large, round holes, the rest seems well sorted.

Reactions: Boroboy

·
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was messing about one day as I thought I had a spare grill off my other Zafira but there different,I did win an irmscher badgeless grill but was messed about so now looking for a badgeless one to sort the front

·
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How will I know if the loom is there for light and wipers,I’ve read if you got Bluetooth the wires will be there in the roof for the sensor because the mic is up there

·
16,186 Posts
Girlfriend used to make the Vauxhall wiring looms. Those made in the morning could be different to those in the afternoon. Only real way to know is to take a look.

·
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just waiting on these too and that’s the full xp kit done and outside done nearly,just got a badgeless grill preferably irmscher and splitting the headlights to paint the chrome rings also adding these on the bottom of the headlight and either putting projector lenses in both low/high beam and angle eyes or just angle eyes

·
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Long time since a update but big changes has happened,wheels refurbished,vxr front bumper,grill and steering wheel,opc gearknob and gaiter,full smd conversion in blue and white,apex springs and white line rarb and rear axle bushes,twin projector headlights and led back lights,rare powerfold mirrors 2 1/2inch turbo back exhaust -no boxes just a tip,piano black dash and cd70 navi with my subs wired in,just got to have 2 dents knocked out plus a 3 stage wet sand and polish and itl be ready for pvs in may

1 - 11 of 11 Posts