Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
22,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly up for sale as im not doing the mileage to get benefits from the deisel engine...drives beautiful though.

2000 X Vauxhall Omega 2.2 DTi CD (120bhp 205lbft)
4dr Manual
Nocturno Blue
66k miles, FSH + Recent serviced
New front brake pads & new rear suspension spring.
Tax - 30/6/07
MOT - 20/11/07

Body work in pretty good condition, back n/s arch has light rust on the lip, very light small bubbling to lower doors about half 5p size, really hardly noticeable, couple of very light scuffs on bumper corners and the drivers side sill has an area of paint rubbed off where the last owner kept rubbing it while getting out, which is about 3mm wide and approx 6inch long.

Interior is very clean.

Usual CD spec includes, Electric f&r windows, electric operated + heated mirrors, electric seat height adjustment, heated front seats.
Automatic Climate control - Works very well, plenty of gas in system.
Speed sensitive power steering
Trafficmaster oracle
High Quality CDR2005 CD/Radio
Remote boot release
Remote locking with 2 keyfobs with brand new batteries
Unused spare wheel & tyre and complete (looks unused) tool kit
Load net
4 Excellent/good Pirelli P6000 tyres
Locking wheel nuts
Virtually mint alloys, nearly no marks on them at all
'Silvatec' front indicator bulbs
New wiper blades
New Black deep-pile tailored carpet mats f+r
New Vauxhall mudflaps f&r (yet to be fitted)
The exhaust is a trim BTW ;)

Bad bits:

Can take a few cranks to start when engine cold, been told it could be the fuel return pipes, but not investigated the problem.

Squeaking from steering wheel for a short while when cold, known Omega problem, and as above, i have not investigated the problem.

Looking for £4400 o.n.o please.

Pics:

More pics below:

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Group 13 Andy...which if you were fancying this for yourself, would be very highly priced for an 18yr old, sorry mate...unless of course you can get a spectacular rate by shopping around.
Yeah I knew it would be high, but worth asking anyway. I was considering this for myself as it's right in my price range at the mo'. Oh well...

·
22,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rusting a bubbling on a 2000 plate car... thats quite shocking really.. id be taking it into vauxhall and telling them whats what :D
Cant do anything about it at Vauxhall, as to comply with the bodywork warranty, it has to have been serviced from new at Vauxhall and had the bodywork inspected at every service...they have you by the bollocks, scumbags.

It's not highly visible rust anyway, not like huge rusty Orange bubbles all over the place.

·
22,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The service history in actual fact the car has been 'over-serviced', being serviced every 6000miles, rather than the 10k i believe these to be scheduled at...the car was supplied new with the service book for the old 2.5TD unit, which had 6k intervals, and has been serviced to that schedule.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Paul
Sorry to butt in on your sale, but I've just seen the photos of your car, and recognized the background of Sedbergh Road.
I you see a femail Paramedic at the wheel of a Gold P plate 2.5 CDX with IAM badge, it will be my betterhalf !
Great looking car you're selling. Best of luck !
Cheers Bill B.

·
22,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now MOT'd til 20th November 2007

Failed originally on a steering idler, new part fitted and passed.

Two Advisories:

Exhaust very rusty

Rear metal brake pipe rusty

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.