Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!

I'm a boy from norway.. Here are some pics of my car.. PS! I don't write so good english..

This is my car right after I bought it.. I have installed new headlights..

This is after I gave it a good polish..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW! That is quite low!!

I like that a lot!

Beautiful Omega matey:)
Thanks.. :)

I have big plans for the car.. Going to buy my a 3.0l engine and put a huge compressor on it.. hoping to reach 500 bhp.. but that's a year or two into the future..

·
22,199 Posts
AAWSOME!...what a stunning machine...your work has paid off very well.

Subtle but still has massive impact, thats quite a drop it has too, must be like 100mm...also, what make are your wheels?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everybody... !!!

The wheels is Tekiio something.. 18x8" in front and 18x9,5" in rear.. the tyres are 235/40/18 in front and 265/35/18 in rear..

Hov much does a 3,0L V6 cost in England? Is it expensive? Here in Norway it costs me up to 20.000 NOK.. That's about 1650 pounds I guess..

·
Rascal
12,519 Posts
Thanks everybody... !!!

The wheels is Tekiio something.. 18x8" in front and 18x9,5" in rear.. the tyres are 235/40/18 in front and 265/35/18 in rear..

Hov much does a 3,0L V6 cost in England? Is it expensive? Here in Norway it costs me up to 20.000 NOK.. That's about 1650 pounds I guess..
Over here it would be about the same for a 3 litre, unless you get a much newer one. You can, of course, try to find a damaged/scrapped 3.0 Omega and then just take the engine out of that. often a lot about on ebay.

I like that car a lot!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts