Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
erm as some of you may have known.. my cav is now a staff car for total vauxhall.. so i can keep an eye on it. the new owner is a ledge.. really nice bloke to do business with and is proper enthusiast! also my best mates car has made feature grade! i cant wait till friday tho...:grrr

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
I did notice Dougie bought it, bargain too at £570.!

Wont be in the mag for a few months yet i wouldn't of though surely?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he said this month.... but i duno.. not really bothered.. its nice to know its gone to a good home.. and mickey.. it KILLLLLED me to sell it at that price. he got a total bargain. i was a mug to sell it that cheap.. but it was on here a month with not a great deal of interest... and i needed rid... else i would have kept it.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
I bet your gutted, i know i would of been mate. At least you get to see it still, however, it may not be a good thing though, just keep reminding you of the pain (price) you sold it at :eh

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tbh... it will be cool to keep an eye on it... and i just gotta move on an upwards.... cant decide.. want either.... hold tight. a mk1 veccy gsi, 328 bmw... or a clio sport 172.. dont ask my why.. just need a fix of the handling!

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
:lmao: i like to read the 'dougie's cavaliers' section in total vx, a bit like my mk 2 cortina, a lot seem to be 'long term projects!!:lmao:

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
In the current issue which should be in the hands of subscribers today or tomorrow, there's a wee mention of the car in there but it was thrown in at the very last minute. It's getting a proper going over next month.

There's a thread on it in the members gallery too.

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Dougie said:
In the current issue which should be in the hands of subscribers today or tomorrow, there's a wee mention of the car in there but it was thrown in at the very last minute. It's getting a proper going over next month.

There's a thread on it in the members gallery too.
cool. look forward to it mate.:Cool2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts