Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have been going on about it long enough - so here she is!!

v6 2.5 sri - and it sounds utterly fantastic!! Sorry about the single poor picture, Im going to polish her up and take some more shortly ;)

There are one or two cosmetic things that need attention, but it was a bargain!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CallyT said:
That'll clean up nice :Cool2:

That your knitting in the bottom pic? :lmao:
my knitting? what you on about :lmao:

Yeah, the handles will be changed, agreed it will look better like that. Whit has never been a fave colour of mine - but thought this looked good, especially when the calipers are painted red/blue against it :)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
omega2be said:
Yeah, the handles will be changed, agreed it will look better like that. Whit has never been a fave colour of mine - but thought this looked good, especially when the calipers are painted red/blue against it :)
seems strange the handles arnt done already, the bump stripes are that normally means the handles will be?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they will be changed in due course, give me chance lol. TBH i bought it more for the engine than the handles ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Would of thought handles look best as they are, especially being a white car. Needs something to break the huge white areas up.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
omega2be said:
they will be changed in due course, give me chance lol. TBH i bought it more for the engine than the handles ;)
i wasnt meaning to sound rude, just wondered, and it being plice spec prob is the reason for it..

:up:

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Bmw 329?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks good, likey the wheeleys

Ours hasnt got colour coded handles, I never understood why they didnt bother doingit, the rubbing strips have been, so why not the handles. Ours is only an LS though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts