Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of the Vectra I went to see and bought yesrturday
Bodywork isn't perfect but nothing a little TLC wont sort out, engine is sweet as a nut, its only a 1.6 16v but its quiet and been well looked after engine wise.

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah got some plans like de-badging, facelift headlights and rear lights, badgeless grill. Not sure about fitting a GSI kit to it yet or not. Lowered suspension, alloys.

·
VxONs Turk
2,525 Posts
These Veccy's are easy to make look better. All you need is a set of SRI wheels or GSI wheels if you have a 5stud set up. Lowering it about 30 would look great and if you can source a gsi or sri kit it would look even better.

You have a clean honest car there. I like it :)

Make sure you post any changes along the way.

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These Veccy's are easy to make look better. All you need is a set of SRI wheels or GSI wheels if you have a 5stud set up. Lowering it about 30 would look great and if you can source a gsi or sri kit it would look even better.

You have a clean honest car there. I like it :)

Make sure you post any changes along the way.

Cheers mate, I will post up pics of any changes that I make

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
rock on, that biatch is screeming out for some pimpin!!

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Looks nice that does :)

Im looking at getting a Vectra next,How does it run? Is the 1.6 sluggish?
My mate had one, and after driving the v6 it felt like the handbrake was on, it'll depend on what your used to though.

Tidy bus btw Neil:up:

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Leeproc - Cheers for the offer matebut I'll leave it for now, I dont fancy swaping the hubs for 5 stud one yet.

Jayne - Being a 1.6 its never going to really be fast, but it pulls well for a 1.6.

Cheers for all the good comments people

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.