Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
urrghhh!

time for a new mug maybe?

I've printed individual mugs for everyone at work with their name and exactly what they drink and how they like their tea etc so making the tea is much easier!

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
my old boss used to let hers get like that, then when i used to make a round of tea and coffee id be scrubbing that hell outta it with a scourring pad! then she'd get in a mood coz she said the old stuff added to the flavour and she didnt like the taste of a clean mug.. :rolleyes:

The thing used to make me sick just looking at it!!!!! :lmao:

·
Nod
4,389 Posts
your on the verge of creating a bacteria civilisation,

Leave it and maybe someday sson youl see a small statue of you in your mug as they hail you God the giver and taker away of coffee

·
Jeff fa faaa
8,454 Posts
seen worse..:lmao:
although thats a cracking effort..

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Bit of bleach and boiling water only needed no scrubbing needed .

·
Premium Member
1,734 Posts
Steradent - believe it or not - drop one of the old folks tooth tablets in there, some boiling water, leave it a while et voila, clean cup again with almost no effort.

Much the same can be achieved with some of the Milton tablets for sterilising baby-bottles etc.

·
Registered
550 Posts
leave it and add more tea to it.

it does add to the flavour. mine at work is like that, beautiful.

when i was a labourer on a building site mine hacd a solid lump of cement in there!! less tea less wee breaks!

D

·
0 Posts
Some people like it when that happens, its supposed to add to the flavour. The only think that would bother me would be the thought that all that tea drinking is probably doing the same to my insides.

·
VxON Member:0300
194 Posts
Your in trouble when Kim and Aggy get a hold of you!!

·
Rascal
11,936 Posts
Just put it in the dishwasher! My old work mug used to get like that, its fine! One wash and no problems!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts