Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Wait till SteveW sees that Festa....he's gonna be rubbing his thighs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Turbodave said:
Where in Fife are you chief.... don't recognise any of those cars! Although the Nova's regi rings a bell.... ???
i live just outside glenrothes, i had the nova in 1998 had 2.0 16v, throttle bodies, cams, was a flyer putting out around 220bhp, the picture there was before i sold it, back to 1.6 gsi spec

·
Less talk, more action
2,734 Posts
graham1531 said:
i live just outside glenrothes, i had the nova in 1998 had 2.0 16v, throttle bodies, cams, was a flyer putting out around 220bhp, the picture there was before i sold it, back to 1.6 gsi spec
1998 eh? Hmmm.... the Prom years. if you were er.... inclined for a bit hooliganism in a car then thats probably where I've seen it. Used to be a squad of us ran about back then... ah, they were the days!

:bust:

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Loving the Mk1 XR2, some very nice old motors there

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Turbodave said:
1998 eh? Hmmm.... the Prom years. if you were er.... inclined for a bit hooliganism in a car then thats probably where I've seen it. Used to be a squad of us ran about back then... ah, they were the days!

:bust:
ye was past running about down the prom by then, was down now and again in the nova, got banned for racing down the prom, me and a mate in a fiat uno turbo, i was in my fiesta 1.6s the black one in the photos, we both went round the corner at the bus garage at about 90mph only to meet a traffic car head on, we split at the roundabout, but the twats followed me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts